LAPTOPIZONE will be committed to protecting your privacy. Contact us if you have any concerns or questions concerning the handling and use of your Personal Data and we will be more than happy to help you.
Personal Data Any information that relates to an identifiable or identified natural person.
Processing Any operation or set of operations that is carried out upon Personal Data or groups of Personal Data.
A Data Subject – a person whose personal data is being processed.
Child A natural person who is younger than 16 years old.
Us (either either capitalized, or otherwise not) — LAPTOPIZONE
Data Protection Principles
We pledge to adhere to the following principles of data protection:
- Processing is fair, legal and transparent. Our Processing activities are legal reasons. We will always take into consideration your rights prior to Processing Personal Data. We will give you details on Processing on the request of.
- Processing is limited to its purposes for which it was collected. Our processing activities are compatible with the reason to the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is carried out using very little information. We collect and only process the minimum quantity of Personal Data required for any use.
- Processing is limited to the time frame. We will not keep your personal information for longer than is necessary.
- We will try all we can to ensure accuracy of the information.
- We will make every effort to guarantee the integrity and security of your data.
Rights of the Data Subject
Data Subjects have the following rights: Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to Information This means that you are entitled to know if the information you provide is Personal Data is being processed by whom, what information is gathered and where it was collected and the reason for it, and who is processed.
- Right to Access which means you are entitled to view the information collected from or about you. This includes the right to request copies of the Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectify This means that you are entitled to seek rectification or deletion from your Personal Data that is inaccurate or insufficient.
- Right to erase This means that under certain circumstances , you can ask to have you to request for your Personal Data to be erased from our databases.
- Right to limit processing In other words, if certain conditions are met you are entitled to limit the processing of your personal Data.
- Right to refuse processing This means that in certain situations, you are entitled to oppose the processing for the processing of Your Personal Data, for example when it comes to direct marketing.
- Right to oppose automated Processing This means that you are entitled to oppose automated Processing, which includes profiling, and to not be the subject of a decision that is solely based on automated Processing. This right is yours to exercise when there is a result of the profiling which has legal consequences for or is significantly impacting your rights.
- The right to data transferability You are entitled to receive the Personal Data in a machine-readable format or , if feasible to do so, it can be transferred directly from one Processor to the next.
- Right to file an objection In the event that we decline any request made under Rights of Access, we will give you an explanation of why. If you aren’t satisfied with how your request was handled, Please get in touch with us.
- Right to the assistance by supervisory power This means that you have the right to assistance from supervisory authority as well as the legal right to seek other remedies , such as seeking damages.
- The right to remove consent You are entitled to withdraw consent option to withdraw any consent you have given to process your personal Data.
We collect data
The data you’ve given us is
This could include your e-mail address or name and billing address, your residence address, etc. It is primarily details that are required to provide you with a service or product or to improve your customer satisfaction with us. We store the information we collect from you so that you can make comments or other actions on our website. This includes, for instance your name, e-mail address and name. address.
The information that is automatically gathered about you
This can include data that is stored automatically by cookies or other tools for session. For instance, it could include your shopping cart’s information including an IP address or shopping history (if there’s any) or any other information. This information can be used to enhance your customer experience. If you make use of our services or browse the content on our website the activities you conduct on our website may be recorded.
The information we receive from our partners
We collect data through our reliable partners, with the confirmation that they have legal reasons to share the data with us. This could be information you’ve provided them directly or have collected about you in other legal reasons.
Publicly accessible information
We could collect information about you which is accessible to the public.
Additionally and to ensure that every person who comes to our websites can navigate and use the site efficiently We gather the following information:
- Technical information, such as details about your device, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address that connects to your computer’s Internet;
- Your login information, your browser versions and types, the timezone settings Types of browser plug-ins and versions;
- Platform and operating system
- Information regarding your visit to our site and your Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream from, to, and away from our site.
If visitors make comments on our site, we gather the information that is displayed in the comments section, as well as the IP address as well as their browser’s agent string, to assist in the detection of spam.
When you post images on the website, be careful not to upload images that have embedded location information (EXIF GPS) that are embedded. Visitors to the website are able to take a download of and pull any relevant location information from images uploaded to the website.
We can use contact details provided on the submission form to reach you. We do not utilize information provided through the contact form for purposes of marketing
Content embedded on other sites
The articles on this website may contain embedding content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content on other websites functions in the same manner as when the user has been on the site of the other.
These websites could collect information about you, employ cookies, incorporate additional third-party tracking and track your interactions with the embedded content, as well as tracing your interactions with embedded content if you are logged in to an account and have logged into the website.
We utilize Google AdSense and Amazon Advertising on our site.
Google as a third-party vendor, utilizes cookies to display advertisements on our website. Utilizing the DART cookie allows it to show ads to our customers according to their previous visits to our website and other websites across the Internet. Users are able to opt-out using DART cookies at any time. DART cookie by going to this page to read the Google Ad and Content Network privacy policies.
Our website utilizes Google AdSense for:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Reporting on Demographics and Interests
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, as well as third-party vendors like Google utilize first-party cookie (such such as Google Analytics cookies) and third-party ones (such like those from the DoubleClick cookies) or any other identifiers of third-party vendors together to gather data on the user’s interactions with ads as well as other ad-service functions in relation to our website.
Users can choose preferences for the way that Google ads to you by using Google’s Google Ad Settings webpage. You can also opt out of Google ads by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or opting out using Google Analytics’ Opt Out browser add-on.
Sometimes at our discretion, we may offer services or products of third-party vendors on our site. These sites are independent and separate privacy policies. Therefore, we do not assume any responsibility or obligation for the contents or activities of these sites. We do, however, strive to safeguard the security of our website and would appreciate any feedback regarding these websites.
What we do with your Personal Data
We will use the information you provide us with to: Personal Data in order to:
- We offer our services to you (for example , it could be creating your account, or offering you products and services you’ve previously requested)
- improve your customer experience
- Enhance our website to be more efficient for you;
- comply with an obligation imposed by the law or contract
- We will provide you with information you’ve requested or that we believe could be relevant to a topic in which you have expressed an interest.
- We ensure the security and secure functioning of our sites as well as the our business infrastructures;
- personalize your experience , and to let us deliver the kind of product and content offerings in which you are the most interested in, and
- control any communications between us and you.
So long as you have not told our staff otherwise, we believe providing you with products or services that are comparable or similar to your browsing history/purchase history to be legitimately in our interest.
With your consent , we process Your Personal Data for the following objectives:
- to send you newsletters and promotional offers (from us or from one of our partners carefully selected);
- For other reasons, for other purposes. We have requested your permission forthe following purposes:
We use the information in your Personal Data in order to comply with legal obligations and/or to use the information in your Personal Data for options provided by the law. We are able to anonymize Personal Data gathered and to make use of any such information. We will not use the data that is not covered by this Policy only when it has been anonymized.
We may process Your Personal Data for additional purposes which are not listed here, however, they are in accordance with the motive for which the data was collected. To accomplish this, we’ll ensure that:
- the relationship between the purposes the context and the nature in Personal Data is suitable for further processing;
- The further processing would not be detrimental to your interests, and
- there should be adequate safeguards for processing.
We will inform you about any other Processing or purposes.
Who else could have access to your Personal Data
We don’t divulge the details of your Personal Data with strangers. Personal information about you may be provided with our trusted partner to provide services to you more efficient or to enhance your user experience.
For instance, we provide your data to:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdSense
- Amazon Associates
We only collaborate with Processing partners that are able to provide an adequate level of security for Your Personal Data. We may disclose Your Personal Data to third parties or public officials only when we are legally required to do this. We may also divulge the information in your Personal Data to third parties in the event that you have given consent to this or in the event that there are additional legal grounds to do so.
How can we ensure the security of your information
We strive to ensure that the security of your Personal Data safe. We constantly monitor our systems for potential security holes and attacks. We do not employ vulnerability scanning or scanning according to PCI standards.
We believe we have as appropriate security controls implemented to protect your personal information. However, we don’t have any influence over the interactions between you and your computer. boundaries of our infrastructure for information. It is important to be aware of the various security concerns that surround information and take the appropriate measures to protect your personal information. We cannot accept responsibility for any security data breaches that fall outside our control.
Although we do our best , we cannot ensure the security of data. We promise to inform appropriate authorities of breaches of data. We will also inform you when there is any risk to your rights and interest. We will do everything reasonably can to avoid security breaches, and also aid authorities in the event of a breach. occur.
If you are a member of us, be aware that you must keep your username and password private.
We do not plan to collect , or even knowingly obtain details from minors. We do not aim at children using our products and services.
Cookies and other technology we employ
The term “cookie” refers to a small text file that is stored in your personal computer. Cookies contain information that can be used to aid in making websites function. Only we are able to access the cookies generated on our site. You are able to control your cookies on the level of your browser. Disabling cookies can make it difficult to use certain features.
Cookies are used for the following reasons:
- Essential cookies They are essential to access certain features that are essential to our site, like log in. Cookies don’t store any personal data.
- Cookies that perform functions Cookies that provide functions that make the use of our service easier and allows us to provide more customized features possible. For example, they may keep your name and email in the comment form so that you don’t need to enter your information each time you’re making a comment.
- Analytics Cookies Cookies that are Analytics are used to monitor the usage and performance of our site and services
- Cookies for advertising Cookies that are Advertising serve to display ads that are relevant to you and your preferences. They are also utilized to limit the amount of times you will see advertisements. They are typically added to the website by advertising agencies with the consent of the website’s owner. Cookies remind you that you’ve visited a site and the information they collect is shared with other organizations, such as advertisers. The majority of targeting cookies or advertising cookies are connected to the functionality of the site provided by another organization.
If, for instance, you post an online comment, you can opt-in to save your email address, name as well as the website’s URL in cookies. This is to facilitate your use to ensure that you don’t need to enter your information again each time you make a new comment. The cookies will last for one year.
If you already have an account and log into this website to sign in, we’ll create a temporary cookie in order to check whether your browser is able to accept cookies. The cookie is not a source of personal information and is deleted after closing your web browser.
We also may use trusted third-party service providers that monitor the information we provide on our behalf.
You can opt to be notified by your computer every time a cookie is being delivered, or decide to block all cookies. You can do this via your browser’s settings. You can also erase cookies that are stored on your computer by adjusting the settings of your browser.
If you opt to turn off cookies this won’t affect the user experience on your site.