It is possible that you are not adept in keeping information safe, particularly passwords. What’s the best solution for you? But don’t fret about it, I’ve provided a solution for how to change your password on an Acer Laptop without password for factory reset.
In this tutorial we’ll show you four easy methods of resetting your Acer Laptop without password required. It’s easy and simple that you won’t require any assistance from a technical expert.
4 methods for laptops to reset to factory Setting without the need for a password.
This guide will give you with four options to restart your computer.
If you’re using Windows 7/8/8.1 as well as Windows 10 and you need the factory reset option for Acer notebooks or need to reset the factory settings by using the menus to boot in Windows. These steps are explained step-by the step.
Can I restart Acer Laptop using an Repair or Installation Disk?
This method does not require an disc for installation or the repair disk to install Windows. This method can be used to Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1. For those who have lost their Windows key, you can download an ISO file for your windows. You’re now prepared.
Ten Steps for Resetting Your Laptop Windows 7/8/8.1 for you to restore Acer Laptop using Repair or Installation Disk
- Insert the disk for Repair or Installation onto your computer, select the boot menu then select the boot menu using windows.
- There’ll be a windows setup on high-up on your monitor. Select Next to proceed.
- There are two options in this case: “Install Windows” in the middle as well as ” Repair your Computer”.
- Click/tap to open the “Repair your Computer” in the lower left.
- On the Next Window click on “Troubleshoot”.
- Once you’ve completed this After that, at the next screen, you’ll be able to see “Reset your computer”.
- Select “Remove Everything” on following screen.
- Choose an operating system you like that supports windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Choose a drive that windows are installed.
- You’ll get two options : “Just delete my File”and “Full Clean the Drive”.
Select one of the options before clicking “Click Reset” at the bottom of the screen.
Acer Factory Reset with no disk to Windows 10?
What options do you have to allow your Acer laptops into storage without disc? How do you reset the factory settings for the Acer laptop to work with Windows 10?
Don’t worry I’ve got a solution. Follow these steps to reset Windows 10 to factory reset.
- Download a top-quality tool that can create a password-resistant disk.
- Once you’ve downloaded it, you are able to configure it on a different computer before burning it onto the USB Drive.
- Connect the USB drive to your computer’s laptop port of the Acer Laptop.
- Set up your laptop using the “password reset disk”.
- After this, you can click the option to erase your password.
- You can start your laptop, and you’re all set to go.
Factory Reset using the Simple Keysin 5-seconds Procedure for Acer Laptop to set it back
The simplest and most effective method of resting your laptop, especially if do not have an installation disc or repair disc.
- Restart your laptop.
- Utilize this shortcut “Alt+F10” at once.
- Then , wait until you see the available options appear and then select”boot.
- Click on the troubleshoot option.
- Then you’ll see “Rest on this computer” and click it.
- Choose the “Remove all” and restart your PC.
- Once the PC has restarted it is necessary to wait for Windows installation to be completed.
Full Restore System Factory Reset
Try this approach if your laptop Acer is not starting normally. It’s a simple method to reset the factory setting.
Restart your laptop and press”Alt+F10″ or “Alt+F10” instantly. The screen that appears says “Restore”-click for restoration.
There are three choices that appear on screen.
- Restore the system to factory default settings
- Restore Windows
- Install the Drivers again or the application.
Choose the one you like and the menu for restoration processing will appear on the screen. If you choose the option to go with the factory default, you will allow you to uninstall the whole program as well as the application.
Be aware that these steps are not applicable for windows 7/8/8.1 or 10. However, these are the most common procedures on Acer laptops. If you don’t have recovery disk or disks for installation, you can install it with “iso formatting” on an USB and then plug the USB into your computer.