You can easily expand the range of your current wireless network wherever you are by using a Wavlink AC1200 wireless range extender. Your current network will be improved and more dependable thanks to the placement of four antennas in an original, patented spherical design. The Wavlink AC1200 dual-band wireless range extender will gradually increase the capacity of your wireless network.
Installation of wavlink AC1200 extender
To connect the Wavlink AC1200 extender by a web browser, follow these steps:
- Connect your AC1200 Range Extender to the electrical outlet.
- Your extender must now be set to repeater mode.
- Go to the WIFI settings on your tablet or laptop.
- search for the Wavlink network and join it.
- Open any web browser, such as Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome, after creating a connection to the extender network.
- Furthermore, enter 192.168.10.1 or wavlink extender setup in the address bar.
- On the Wavlink AC1200 setup page now.
- Install your extender to the home network by following the on-screen instructions.
Wavlink extender setup via wps method
step-by-step guide on how to install the Wavlink AC1200 using wps method:
- Plug your extender into an electric outlet.
- wait until the extender’s solid blue light, which shows that it is powered on, lights.
- Press the WPS button on the extender now.
- Then, on the wireless router or modem, press the WPS button.
- While the extender’s light is blinking, do not remove the AC1200.
- The Wavlink AC1200 setup using the WPS method is now complete.
How do i reset my wavlink wifi range extender
- Connect the extender to an electrical outlet before resetting the Wavlink AC1200.
- When the extender has electricity, turn on the led light.
- Look for a toothpick or a paperclip.
- Also, hold down the reset button for ten to fifteen seconds before releasing the button.
- Wait until the power led light solidifies into a solid green colour after it changes to an amber colour.
- The extender has now been successfully reset to the factory setting.
- To reinstall the WiFi extender, follow the instructions for the Wavlink AC1200 setup.