Certain areas are explored Some areas are explored, some are not, and yet, some are home to people. Kashmir is however must be experienced. Its beauty and fascination will stay in your mind for an extended period of time. However, you shouldn’t simply visit and stay to enjoy the most beautiful of this world. It is essential to participate in activities , all of the amazing things you can take part in in Kashmir.
There are many places to eat, take in a boat, walk through nature, take photos as well as shop and perform other things. It’s one of those destinations that make both summer and winter enjoyable. If you’re thinking of a trip to Kashmir there are plenty of interesting things you can do to make your visit more pleasurable.
Kashmir’s Top Attractions
Kashmir, which is situated in the Himalayan range, has many experiences should be experienced by participating in the thrilling activities described below. Some of these attractions that are exclusive to the location due to its geographical location and topography.
Below are top 10 things you can do during your stay in Kashmir that you need to add to Your bucket-list:
- Walking through the Great Himalayas and via Perilous Routes The trek through J&K is more difficult and exciting with ever stunning sights and objects to look at. If you’re brave enough take a trip to Chadar the toughest trek in India.
- Shikara Ride on Dal Lake A ride on the Shikara on Dal Lake and Nagin Lake should be on your itinerary. It is the perfect moment for anyone traveling to relax and take in all the splendor of nature. Kashmiri traditions, floating markets as well as a huge range of flowers.
- Camping in the Kashmiri HillsDuring their trek across the Kashmir Valleys, lots of tourists stay in camps. Gulmarg, Sonmarg, Pahalgam, Aru Valley, Manasbal Lake as well as Chandanwari are all wonderful locations to explore.
- Winter is the best time to go skiing and snowboarding, Kashmir looks even more stunning with snow-capped mountains as well as snow-carpeted meadows, trees and meadows. All of it looks stunning and gives softness to the eyes.
- The river Rafting is an exciting experience Anyone who’s felt the thrill of riding the waves of water will not forget it. Rafting on the Lidder River, Sindh River, Indus River or Jhelum River is a popular event that lots of people love.
- Experience the splendor of Valley with Paragliding. While in it’s airspace, the beautiful valley appears more artistic. The stunning panorama of verdant meadows and the stunning valley below is something to take in. Gulmarg, Sonmarg, and Srinagar are three places worth visiting.
- Mountain biking is an excellent method to explore and explore the Kashmir valley. To ride across the Himalaya’s rough and uneven terrains, it is necessary to lease a mountain bike equipped with the proper gears. Make sure that you’re physically capable of taking part in fishing on the mountain and fishing in Kashmir beginning in April and continuing through October. There are many beautiful rivers and lakes that you can see people enjoying this thrilling sport.
- Get the best Kashmir Jeep Safari The best method to gain a greater knowledge of the region is to take an Jeep Safari. It doesn’t matter if you’re in Kashmir or Ladakh the jeep safari is generally regarded as the best option for travelers to view the sites.
- Gondola trips in Gulmarg offer the most stunning panoramas of the valley with snow-capped mountains, serene lakes, and meadows that are lush. Get a bird’s eye panorama of Gulmarg Valley both in the winter and summer seasons to enjoy the most out views of both.
Therefore, why not wait for the next opportunity to go to Kashmir as Kashmir is all set to get you over these places. So, we have the most enjoyable holiday packages to you as well as your family members to take pleasure in kashmir.
Tour packages to kashmir
- Exotic Kashmir
7 days and 6 nights
Amount: 22 4,95
Srinagar (1N)-Pahalgam (2N)-Gulmarg (1N)-Srinagar (2N)
Food, travel, and hotel
- Stunning Kashmir
7 days and 5 nights
Srinagar (3N)-Pahalgam (1N)-Srinagar (1N)-
Food and hotel
- Kashmir- Gulmarg diaries
Four nights, five days
Srinagar (2N)-Gulmarg (1N)-Srinagar (1N)-
Things coveredinclude food, hotel
These are the most luxurious packages can be enjoyed in kashmir with all facilities offered to you. In fact, Kashmir, cradled high in the beautiful green Himalayas is known throughout the globe for its stunning natural beauty. We are confident you will be amazed by Kashmir’s Beauty of Kashmir will mesmerise you.